Actions and Detail Panel
AHA First Aid, CPR, AED and FBAO
Thu, April 13, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
- CPR for adults, children & infants, AED use, the relief of choking for adults, children & infants, and the use of barrier devices (masks).
- First Aid Basics (General Principles), Medical & Injury Emergencies, Environmental & Optional Topics
- Covers all Adult & Pediatric (Child & Infant) CPR & First Aid Topics
- This course is the actual Heartsaver CPR & First Aid Course
- Covers all Required topics of the Pediatric Heartsaver Class also.
- 2 yr American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR & First Aid Card