AHA BLS Initial Certification March 23, 2017 3PM at 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 209 Colorado Springs, CO.
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Initial Certification is a classroom course that teaches how to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR and use an AED.
The cost of this class is $75. Please register and pay for your class at: http://www.savingamericanhearts.com/balisuforhep3.html
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) Initial Certification is a classroom, video based instructor led classroom course where you will learn and practice the following skills:
* 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
* 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
* Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
* Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
* Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
* Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
* Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
* Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
* The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
* CPR with an advanced airway*
* This is an introduction to the compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place. For more information on advanced airways, please refer to the Airway Management Course.
The American Heart Association's Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) Initial Certifications courses reinforce understanding of the importance of early CPR and defibrillation, performing basic steps of CPR, relieving choking, using an AED, and the role of each link in the Chain of Survival.
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) Initial Certification Course is for anyone who cares for patients in a hospital setting or any type of medical environment.
The Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) Initial course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of settings.
The Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) audience includes nurses, physicians, EMS professionals, students in a healthcare program at a university/college, allied health professionals (physical therapists, occupational therapist, dentists and dental assistants, athletic trainers, etc.) and others who may need training in basic life support skills.
If you are "non-medical" then please see the HeartSaver CPR AED and First Aid Section.
The Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) course is a video-based, Instructor-led course that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in and out of hospital settings. This course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. It includes adult, child, and infant CPR rescue techniques as well as relief of choking.
BLS Initial Certification is a 6 hour classroom course. You must take this course if you have never been BLS Certified in the past. At the end of the course you will be tested and receive your American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) Provider Card via mail within 3-7 days after class.
http://www.savingamericanhearts.com Catherine Brinkley (719) 551-1222 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 209 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918 email@example.com