San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) Renewal Course December 14, 2016 3PM, to 7PM at Saving American Hearts 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 209 Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is a Classroom Course that teaches how to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR and use an AED.
The Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Renewal Course is a 4 hour classroom course for healthcare providers such as nurses, paramedics, dentists, any one working in a medical setting.
The cost of this course is $50. Please register and pay for your class at: http://www.savingamericanhearts.com/ahabalisufor7.html
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) is a video based instructor led classroom course where you will learn and practice the following skills:
• 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
• Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
• Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
• Key changes in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
• Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
• The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
• CPR with an advanced airway*
* This is an introduction to the compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place. For more information on advanced airways, please refer to the Airway Management Course.
The AHA’s Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers courses reinforce understanding of the importance of early CPR and defibrillation, performing basic steps of CPR, relieving choking, using an AED, and the role of each link in the Chain of Survival.
Upon successful completion of the class, students will receive an American Heart Association BLS Provider Card via mail from the instructor's training center.
If you have any questions about the course please contact Amanda Roszko at email@example.com or call/text (720) 427-3125.