Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
AgileHR Fundamentals – Learning Workshop
AgileHR is an overarching title describing future HR (Human Resources) and how to innovate the profession.
As technology drives an ever increasing need for speed and agility, the world of work is shifting. To remain relevant, HR needs to evolve.
AgileHR takes the software development mindset so prevalent in tech and start-up success stories and translates it into a people and culture setting. It moves beyond traditional HR ‘best practice’ and advocates an intimate partnership with your people and leaders, to co-create flexible, lean, real time, people-centred solutions.
AgileHR can help revolutionise results. However, it can be challenging for HR professionals to start working in this new way and step outside their ‘HR comfort zone’.
The AgileHR fundamentals workshop equips you with a toolbox of knowledge and skills that helps you implement and adapt AgileHR for your own team and/or organisation.
What will I learn?
- An exploration of global trends and how the world of work is transforming
- A deep understanding of the AgileHR mindset
- How AgileHR innovates organisational development and people operations
- A working knowledge of Agile values
- A translation of basic Agile methodology into a HR, people and culture setting
- Practical tools to help you apply AgileHR back in your own workplace
- The formation of your own AgileHR vision and pathway
- To share ideas and learn from peers
What can I expect?
- 1-day face-to-face interactive learning workshop
- 1-hour virtual coaching session 2-4 weeks following the program
- Program materials and online copies
- Lunch and refreshments
- Ongoing membership in the AgileHR community
What topics will be covered?
Group exercises, discussions, brainstorms and individual reflection will be based around the following content:
The evolving workplace
- Big picture exploration of global trends revolutionising the world of work
- Visualising the future organisation in a post-digital age
- The impact on HR and current challenges faced by the profession
What is Agile?
- A short history of Agile
- The Agile manifesto
- What does an Agile organisation look like?
What is AgileHR?
- Exploring the AgileHR mindset – an evolving practice
- Designing HR to lead an Agile organisation
- What does it mean to make HR evidence-based?
- Case studies - Using AgileHR to innovate organisational development/HR solutions (e.g. talent, performance, culture, learning and development, and reward)
Agile methodologies for HR
- Basic introduction to Scrum and Kanban, and how to apply these frameworks to your own HR practice
Lean Startup HR
- How does Lean Startup drive experimental business development?
- How to apply a Lean Startup approach to HR?
Getting practical with AgileHR
- Apply AgileHR to your own HR or people and culture project, issue or team
- Map out a vision and pathway on how to start AgileHR back in your own workplace
- Group presentation, feedback and personal learning
Who should attend this program?
All HR professionals or those working in people and culture roles, ready and able to innovate their own practice.
Your host Natal Dank
A future HR visionary and leading figure in the AgileHR movement, Natal’s passion is helping HR innovate. Having worked in the profession for over a decade, holding Head of Roles in Talent, Learning and Organisational Development, Natal understands what it means to challenge ‘best practice’ and start to do HR in a new way. Now working with a range of clients, from innovative tech companies, like Booking.com and The Workshop, to established banks and not-for-profit organisations, Natal will help you translate AgileHR into practical, everyday steps.
Southern Blue Consulting
Agile, innovative and creative HR consultancy helping you gain competitive advantage through the talent of your people.
Learn more at www.southern-blue-consulting.com
This event is sponsored by Perkbox, who has generously loaned the use of their Happiness Lab for the day.
Perkbox is a cloud-based employee perks and engagement platform for businesses of all sizes, giving employers and employees a range of great perks, social reward and recognition tools and health and wellness platforms that help promote the financial, emotional and physical wellbeing of their team. To learn more send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (020) 8396 6812.
Southern Blue Consulting understands plans can change unexpectedly and offers the following cancellation terms to assist. Bookings cancelled up to 7 days prior to the workshop will be refunded in full (minus any Eventbrite processing fee if applicable). Any cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the workshop or no shows on the day cannot be refunded. These cancellation terms apply to this specific event and may vary for other events hosted by Southern Blue Consulting.