Agile Facilitation Certificate
The Agile Facilitation Certificate is a two-day course for experienced Agilists who wish to significantly help improve their team’s performance by dramatically increase their facilitation skills. This course will focus on professional facilitation skills and techniques as applied specifically within the Agile context. This highly interactive program makes ample use of discussions and exercises to help participants hone essential coaching skills like self-awareness, coaching stance, mentoring, facilitation, active listening, powerful questioning, and coaching for action.
- Gain an in-depth and practical understanding of a wide array of techniques practiced by professional facilitators.
- Understand and practice the art of collaborative meeting design, including the importance of smart preparation that will reduce overall cost and increase the effectiveness of your meetings.
- Practice techniques for skillfully facilitating core Agile meetings and ceremonies with playfulness and a collaborative spirit, while still focused on key deliverables.
- Understand how to address dysfunctional behaviors in teams.
- Learn how to define, discuss, and achieve consensus with the team for faster and better decision making.
- Come away with your own facilitator self-development plan.
- Agile Foundations certificate and/or
- Experience working in agile teams
All cancellations, or date changes, must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows, or same day move/cancellations, are non-refundable.
- The Agile Facilitator is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling all Learning Objectives in the Team Facilitation track. After successful completion of The Agile Facilitator, you can apply for ICAgile Professional continuing education certifications in Team Facilitation, provided you meet ICAgile’s prerequisites. To receive the ICAgile Continuing Education Certification, you must not miss more than 1 hour of class. Learn more at http://www.icagile.com.
- The Agile Facilitator is also approved by the Scrum Alliance and yields 16 SEUs toward your Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or to support your existing Scrum Alliance certifications, such as the CSM.
- Any learning in Agile is typically acceptable to the Project Management Institute as continuing education. The Agile Facilitator yields 16 PDUs that you can claim toward your PMI-ACP or to support your existing PMI certifications, such as the PMP.
The Agile Facilication Course is a 2-day class. The class starts at 9AM and ends at 5PM each day. AgileTrailblazers will provide, a light breakfast at 8:30AM, lunch is provided mid-day, and a snack later in the afternoon.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 2 Day Agile Coaching In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- Certified as ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching
On successful completion, each participant will receive a certificate titled "ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching" (ACP-ACC).
About the ICAgile
The International Consortium for Agile’s goal is to foster thinking and learning around agile methods, skills, and tools. The ICAgile, working with experts and organizations across agile development specialties, has captured specific learning objectives for the different agile development paths and put them on the learning roadmap. For more information, visit www.icagile.com.