Actions and Detail Panel
Agile Team Dynamics
Mon, October 24, 2016, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Improving Team Dynamics
Tailored for Agile Teams
- Do you understand why your team behaves the way it does?
- Do you get frustrated when conflict happens?
- Are communication challenges slowing down your project?
- Are long work days and overtime burning out team members?
- Have you attained peak performance of the team?
- Are you getting the most out of every member of the team?
- Does everyone on the team enjoy working together?
- Is everyone performing the role they are best suited for?
- Do you value individuals and interactions over processes & tools?
Get solutions to these questions, and put them to work!
- Experience the power of self organizing teams.
- Practice and optimize collaboration techniques.
- Practice productive communication skills.
- Reduce frustration and optimize the effectiveness of your team.
- Learn how to achieve the fastest and highest quality results.
- Complete a personalized behavioral assessment and learn how to use it.
- Identify each others' strengths and gaps; Learn adaptive team behaviors.
- Receive and learn how to use an Anatomy Chart of your team.
- Build a personal action plan to adapt to the team's needs.
- Develop a Team action plan and initiate implementation of the plan.
All this and much more -- Jam packed into a fast-paced one day workshop.
- Experiential learning through activities and exercises.
- Workshop facilitated by a professional team coach.
- Designed for complete teams -- Watch your team bond and grow as they experience the workshop together.
- One day workshop includes lunch for all participants.
- Available at your office, or in our Dallas Learning Center.
- Value team pricing to encourage full team participation.