San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you understand why your team behaves the way it does?
Do you get frustrated when conflict happens?
Are communication challenges slowing down your project?
Are long work days and overtime burning out team members?
Have you attained peak performance of the team?
Are you getting the most out of every member of the team?
Does everyone on the team enjoy working together?
Is everyone performing the role they are best suited for?
Do you value individuals and interactions over processes & tools?
Get solutions to these questions, and put them to work!
- Experience the power of self organizing teams.
- Practice and optimize collaboration techniques.
- Practice productive communication skills.
- Reduce frustration and optimize the effectiveness of your team.
- Learn how to achieve the fastest and highest quality results.
- Complete a personalized behavioral assessment and learn how to use it.
- Identify each others' strengths and gaps; Learn adaptive team behaviors.
- Receive and learn how to use an Anatomy Chart of your team.
- Build a personal action plan to adapt to the team's needs.
- Develop a Team action plan and initiate implementation of the plan.
All this and much more -- Jam packed into a fast-paced one day workshop.
- Experiential learning through activities and exercises.
- Workshop facilitated by a professional team coach.
- Designed for complete teams -- Watch your team bond and grow as they experience the workshop together.
- One day workshop includes lunch for all participants.
- Available at your office, or in our Dallas Learning Center.
- Value team pricing to encourage full team participation.
Save This Event
Improving Enterprises - Dallas
5445 Legacy Drive
Improving believes that the best way to learn is through the application of knowledge in real-world environments. We specialize in creating situated, hands-on learning solutions for our customers in the areas of agile processes, object-oriented design, and test-driven development.