Agile Project Leadership
This two-day course focuses on core components of the agile project leadership role as distinct from the traditional project manager, and on equipping the learner with strategies and techniques for successful Lean and Agile project implementation. We teach students on how to incorporate a servant leadership mindset and approach to empower agile teams to produce great results. Students will practice the role of agile project leader as a facilitator of agile practices towards achieving desired outcomes. This course also takes a much more in-depth look at the fundamental agile concepts of adaptive planning, customer collaboration and scaling agile for multiple teams.
Students will learn:
- Agile Project Management and Leadership
- Managing risk, budget, scope and contracts on an Agile project
- Leveraging useful metrics for agile project management
- How to establish and empower teams as an Agile Project Leader
- Understanding priority, business value and the agile delivery cycle
- Agile planning and estimating
- Scaling Agile
All cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
16 Category B PMI PDUs
The Agile Project Leadership Course is a 2-day class. The class starts at 9AM and ends at 5PM. AgileTrailblazers will provide, a light breakfast which is served at 8:30AM and Lunch is provided mid-day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 2 Day Agile Product Leadership In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- Certified as an ICAgile Project Management Professional
ICP Agile Project Management (ICP-APM) certification is also included upon demonstrating competency in the learning objectives of the class.
About the ICAgile
The International Consortium for Agile’s goal is to foster thinking and learning around agile methods, skills, and tools. The ICAgile, working with experts and organizations across agile development specialties, has captured specific learning objectives for the different agile development paths and put them on the learning roadmap. For more information visit www.icagile.com.