Agile Product Management Certification
Attend the two-day Agile Product Management certification and gain the techniques and tools to enable you to become an effective product manager that is equipped to guide product development, and lead product ownership teams. This ICAgile accredited course will focus on the roles in the product management team, and how they collaborate to identify the most important aspects and features of a product. You will provide guidance for technical team members who build the working product. The certification focuses on value-driven software delivery, the accompanying mindset, and key agile practices designed to emphasize customer value.
If you play a role in defining project scope or developing requirements on Agile projects, you can't afford to miss this course!
Students will learn:
- Role of the Product Owner and Product Manager
- Creating a Product Vision
- Creating Product Road Maps
- Release Planning and Prioritizing The Backlog
- Backlog Creation and Grooming
- Personas, Story Maps, Analyzing for Value
- User Stories and Story Slicing
- Acceptance Criteria, Definition of Done, Definition of Ready
All cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
The Agile Product Management Course is a 2-day class. The class starts at 9AM and ends at 5PM. AgileTrailblazers will provide, a light breakfast which is served at 8:30AM and Lunch is provided mid-day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 2 Day Agile Product Management In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- Certified as an ICAgile Certified Professional for Business Value Management
Successful attendees of our Agile Product Management Certification will be awarded the ICAgile Certified Professional for Business Value Analysis (ICP-BVA) certification. Additionally, the certified attendees will be listed on the ICAgile website, indicating their designation.
About the ICAgile
The International Consortium for Agile’s goal is to foster thinking and learning around agile methods, skills, and tools. The ICAgile, working with experts and organizations across agile development specialties, has captured specific learning objectives for the different agile development paths and put them on the learning roadmap. For more information visit www.icagile.com.