Agile Fundamentals Certification
The two day Agile Fundamentals Certification will present a roadmap for beginners on how to get started with agile along with practical advice. It will introduce you to agile software development concepts and teach you how to make them work. You will learn what agile is all about, why agile works, and how to effectively plan and develop software using agile principles. With exercises, discussion and case study as part of the course, you will learn to apply the techniques you are learning as you go through the course. Key concepts that will be introduced and discussed include:
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- History of Agile and Lean
- The Agile mindset, values and principles
- Value-driven development
- How to use Agile to maximize value creation, provide transparency, improve customer and employee satisfaction
- The Kanban method and Scrum framework
- Adaptive planning and requirements management
- Agile metrics and how to track work
- Continuous Delivery, Continuous Validation and Continuous Integration
All cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
By attending the 2 day CSPO course participants can claim 16 PDUs (Professional Development Units) with the Project Management Institute (PMI) and contribute these towards the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification.
The Agile Fundamentals Course is a 2-day class. The class starts at 9AM and ends at 5PM. AgileTrailblazers will provide, a light breakfast which is served at 8:30AM and Lunch is provided mid-day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 2 Day Agile Fundamentals In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- Certified as an ICAgile Certified Professional
Successful attendees of our Agile Fundamentals Certification will be awarded the ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP). Additionally, the certified attendees will be listed on the ICAgile website, indicating their designation.
About the ICAgile
The International Consortium for Agile’s goal is to foster thinking and learning around agile methods, skills, and tools. The ICAgile, working with experts and organizations across agile development specialties, has captured specific learning objectives for the different agile development paths and put them on the learning roadmap. For more information visit www.icagile.com.