Agile is THE BIG THING in digital project management (and other areas) at the moment. If you're in digital, either as a project manager, developer, or agency owner looking to implement Agile, it's critical that you know what Agile is.
So, this course is a great, light introduction (albeit a thorough one) to Agile project management for digital projects especially.
You'll learn the basics and enough to start using Agile or start learning Agile in depth. You'll learn from an Agile expert:
- what Agile is, what it can (and can't) do;
- the basic components and stages;
- building a team around Scrum - their roles and responsibilities;
- the stages of Agile, from user stories to retrospectives;
- tools and resources you need to be Agile;
- and what you need to start being an agile Agile project manager or agency
You'll also get documents, slides and further reading and a great start to Agile from an experienced digital PM (@dpmcraig), as well as the opportunity to ask questions about your projects.
It's also a half day course so it won't eat in to your project timings and it's a great place to start...