Agile Entrepreneurs: Private Weekly Member/Startup-Founder Meeting
Weekly Event - Every Friday: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PST)
Mountain View, CA
* RSVP here > Google Calendar - Weekly Event: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=od70e4b8nvgr60t9pkccgd1d04%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles
* PRIVATE EVENT: *FREE, but only Founders of Hi-Tech Product Startups allowed
* NO PURE SERVICE PROVIDERS (no accountants, attorneys, consultants, designers ...)
AGENDA: Agile Entrepreneurs (AE) - Learn by Osmosis
5:00 - 5:15 PM: Status of AE & AE Platform to Help Entrepreneurs Help Themselves
AE Platform will support three user types:
MEMBERS: Only Founders of current or recent Startups building Products
- FREE: Members have to be Founders of Product Startups
- Private: AE members can see other Members, Insiders & Service Providers.
- Time-barter: Help fellow AE Members. Your 1 HR = My 1 HR
- Your Agenda: Organize events that are timely and speak to member needs
INSIDERS: A pool of talent vetted by your fellow AE Members
- Also FREE. Insiders can see other Insiders & Service Providers but not Members
- Moonlighters: Find/share part-time/full-time volunteers/potential team members
- Founding Team: Insiders with a track record with AE Startups
- Co-Founders: Members and Insiders who want to be your co-founders
- FREE for now; Eventually we may charge them for a Monthly Subscription.
- Privacy: Members and Insiders are invisible to Service Providers.
- Inversion of Control: Service Providers compete for your Business
- No-Spam: You initiate contact with a Service Provider you like
- Quality: You rank Service Providers by Criteria that matters to AE Members
- Hire-an-Entrepreneur: AE Members find part-time work with Service Providers
5:15 - 5:30 PM: Time Barter / Inner Circle / Hire-an-Entrepreneur
NOTE: Participation in this segment is TOTALLY VOLUNTARY!
- Time Barter
- My one hour = Your One Hour
- Inner Circle
- My friends may want to work with you (even if they don't with me :)
- Let's help each other find part-time work
5:30 - 6:45 PM: Founder Scrum: Learn by Osmosis
- What have you been doing since your last Founder Scrum?
- What are you focused on going forward (short-term, 1 to 3 months)
- What challenges/obstacles do you see in your way?
6:45 - 7:00: Rotating Segment
One of the following - for one founder/startup:
- Burning Problem
- Virtual Board Meeting
- Instant Panel
7:00 PM - Adjourn - Informal Networking
- Hang around for the Happy Hour!
- Play Table-Tennis, Pool, or Foosball!
- Or ... Keep working, you workaholic!
- Contribute by joining as a Volunteer, Team Member, or Co-Founder/Partner
Founder/Organizer: Murali Krishna Devarakonda
IM/Voice/Video Skype/Google/Yahoo: MuraliKD
HackerDojo: Murali.D@HackerDojo (a.k.a. Krishna)
Agile Entrepreneurs (AE) is a Social Network of Entrepreneurs - an Inclusive group for founders of early-stage hi-tech startups building Products and Product-based Services. AE members help each other make informed choices, avoid common mistakes, and share resources to maximize the chances of their success.
Check us out on: