Agile Coaching Certificate
The agile coaching certificate is an intense two-day course that focuses on understanding and developing the Professional Coaching skillset. It will help the learner differentiate between and among teaching, mentoring, facilitating, consulting and coaching, and will help gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This course teaches listening and facilitation skills, team dynamics, starting up new Agile teams, reaching process agreements, and planning and managing standup meetings, iteration reviews, retrospectives and other team activities.
This is a highly interactive program that makes ample use of discussions and exercises to help participants hone essential coaching skills like self-awareness, coaching stance, mentoring, facilitation, active listening, powerful questioning and coaching for action.
Students will learn:
- The Agile Coaching Mindset
- The Coaching Stance
- Professional Coaching Skills
- Coaching Conversations – Coaching for Action
- Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
- Coaching the Journey toward High Performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunctions within the Team
- Any 2-day introduction to Agile
- ICAgile’s Agile Team Facilitation Certificate
All cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
The Agile Coaching Course is a 2-day class. The class starts at 9AM and ends at 5PM. AgileTrailblazers will provide, a light breakfast which is served at 8:30AM and Lunch is provided mid-day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 2 Day Agile Coaching In-person Course
- Includes a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided on both days of training
- Certified as ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching
On successful completion, each participant will receive a certificate titled "ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching" (ACP-ACC).
About the ICAgile
The International Consortium for Agile’s goal is to foster thinking and learning around agile methods, skills, and tools. The ICAgile, working with experts and organizations across agile development specialties, has captured specific learning objectives for the different agile development paths and put them on the learning roadmap. For more information, visit www.icagile.com.