Agile software development is based on principles defined by the Agile Manifesto; a disciplined project management outline that is conducive to dynamic inspection and adaptation. Agile methods include many product development frameworks such as Scrum and XP (eXtreme Programming) which allow for rapid delivery of software. The Scrum framework uses simple iterative practices for team collaboration on complex projects.
These 8 hours of training offer an overview of Agile development and Scrum practices, focusing on how the Scrum framework follows the Agile Manifesto principles. Learn how to harness complex processes and apply Scrum techniques to an IT and/or non-IT project, through a blended combination of slide-based lecture and interactive case studies. Students gain practical advice, with real world simulation exercises that can align traditional project management to the agile route.
From the course :
- Learn the differences between an Agile approach and traditional methodology, and why Agile works better!
- Learn about the driving forces behind taking an Agile approach to software development
- How adopting Agile approaches can increase business value
- Get to know the core practices and philosophies behind this way of working
- Learn the basics of the four-phase approach of Concept-Initiate-Deliver-Deploy
- Through examples of real projects, understand the organizational and people challenges and opportunities that the Agile approach brings to the solution development process
From the workshop:
- High quality training from an industry expert
- Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units. Earn 70 SEUs and become a Certified Scrum Professional!)
- Course Completion Certificates
- 100 days Free Online Training Access to Agile and Scrum
- A reading list for further learning
- Attendees will get 5% discount for our upcoming Scrum Certification Programs