Actions and Detail Panel
Ag Innovation Showcase @ UC Davis
Mon, May 8, 2017, 11:30 AM – Tue, May 9, 2017, 5:30 PM PDT
The Showcase will leverage world-class research in crop, animal and food science at UC Davis alongside Larta's high-impact programs that energize ideas and accelerate the path of innovation to the marketplace. Rising entrepreneurs from startup companies will join with agtech investors from this and researchers at the forefront of innovation.
The Showcase will span innovations from the farmer to the consumer, from climate-smart technologies to advanced food safety solutions. Themes include:
- Automation and robotics for fresh produce, fruits and nuts
- Food safety from production to product
- Boosting nutrition and sensory value in foods
- Innovation in the livestock and dairy sectors
We offer discounts for the following groups:
- Non-profits, universities & government
- Early stage companies in the ag space
- UC Davis students & post-docs
- UC Davis faculty
Please email email@example.com for questions about discounts.