AG-ceptional Women's Conference 2013
Friday, November 22, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:45 PM (CST)
Attention All Farm Wives, Country Gals, Agribusiness Women!
This is a day to EDUCATE, MOTIVATE, and CELEBRATE women in agriculture! This conference will provide a networking venue where women in agriculture can gain knowledge to develop management skills, confidence in decision making, and information to achieve an overall sense of well-being.
- Network and learn from other Ag women
- Improve your management expertise
- Learn practical skills in a variety of interest areas
- Energize your personal ambitions and connect to resources
- Gather information from sponsors and agricultural businesses
Who Should Attend
- Women who care about agriculture
- Women who want to learn more about farm/ranch management
- Women landowners
- Women who are involved in day-to-day business and family decisions
- Women involved in agribusiness
- Anyone who would like to attend the conference
Brought to you by: Northeast Community College Agriculture Department
For workshop descriptions and more information visit: http://www.northeast.edu/Agceptional/
When & Where
Ag-ceptional Women Committee and Northeast Community College Agriculture Department
The Agceptional Womens Committee was initiated in the Agriculture Department of Northeast Community College. The committee consists of volunteers from a variety of agricultural backgrounds. While the College and committee members plan and host the event, it would not be possible without the generous support of many area sponsors.