After the Crash - Real Estate Investing for the Future
Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EST)
Johns Creek, GA
After the Crash – Real Estate Investing for the Future
Make plans to attend this two-hour seminar that is jam-packed with valuable information. Whether you’re currently investing in residential real estate OR are considering doing so, this program is for you!
Don't wait, sign up today!
Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. (with additional time after for Q & A)
Where: RE/MAX Center Johns Creek
10475 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite 119 (2nd floor)
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Cost: $10 per attendee ($5 for spouse or guest). Seating is limited to 30 attendees.
Expect to Learn:
- Strategies for avoiding bad investments.
- How to get good investment returns - even when the market isn’t cooperating.
- How to super charge investment returns by investing in real estate using your IRA.
- How to make Uncle Sam wait to receive taxes when you sell - using a special tax code.
- How to identify investment opportunities that others don’t know about.
- Tricks of the trade for getting more income out of rental properties and for finding better tenants.
- Which specific areas of metro Atlanta currently provide the best investment opportunities.
You’ll learn from three Atlanta real estate investing experts…
- John Mangham, CPA - tax planning and "tax deferred" exchange strategies
- Monte Smith – Investing in real estate using self-directed IRA’s
- Cleve Gaddis – making smarter investment decisions that lead to better long-term results
John Mangham, CPA provides consulting and education services to real estate investors. He consults primarily in the area of tax planning and specifically with respect to “tax deferred” exchange strategies, such as those contained in the Internal Revenue Code Section 1031. Through his relationship with Starker Services, Inc., the nation's best known independent qualified intermediary, Mr. Mangham spends most of his time consulting with clients in the Southeastern United States.
Monte Smith, Education and Marketing Director for Advanta IRA Administration, LLC, is a former financial analyst and high school Spanish teacher. He’s a graduate of the University of Florida and the University of South Florida. In his current role, Monte presents the self-direction IRA concept in an easy-to-understand format that instills confidence and empowerment.
Cleve Gaddis, Managing Partner and Broker of Gaddis Partners at RE/MAX Center, is also a real estate investor, property manager and a national speaker on the subject of real estate investing. His strategies have helped many investors and agents make better decisions regarding real estate investments and achieve improved long term performance as a result.
Will food/refreshments be provided?
Yes - muffins, bagels, fruit, coffee and juice will be served.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There will be plenty of on-site parking available the day of the event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call Gaddis Partners, RE/MAX Center at (770) 497-0000.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket to another attendee.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You will not need to bring your ticket to the event.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds will be given.