Actions and Detail Panel
After School Workshop: Coding with Artec
Date: 23 Nov, 1 Dec
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm (4 Hours)
Duration: 1 Day
Students will use a Microcontroller kit to learn coding, construct robots and develop computational thinking through practical exercises.
• Construct robots using Arduino, sensors and motors.
• Able to program the Arduino to perform tasks.
• Able to understand flowcharts.
• Apply sensor value to determine decisions.
• Understand how sensors work and its limitation in real world applications.
Demonstration Video here!