The intensive two days Africa Mobile and Digital Banking Summit will strategically be convened at Radisson Blu Hotel –Nairobi, Kenya from the 22nd to 23rd March 2017.
By bringing under one roof the brightest minds and the most influential players in the regions banking sector, the Africa Mobile and Digital Banking Summit will be aiming at igniting and catalysing a paradigm shift in the future of the sector by inspiring the audience to think differently with the aim of revolutionizing the sector.
At the summit the attendees will be enlightened and network with thoughtful bankers, creative telco operators, forward-thinking regulators, specialised experts and supportive stakeholders from across Africa and the world This is the perfect opportunity for one to leverage off insurmountable expertise, knowledge and networks.
Attend and meet up with;
- High-level managers at CEO, COO and CFO level in banking
- Innovators and service providers active in the financial services sector
- Telecom operators and service providers
- Digital leaders and heads of ICT from top banking institutions
- Banks ICT managers & professionals in the banking and financial services sector
- Policy-makers and Regulators
- NGOs that directly involved with advancing the financial inclusion Agenda.
- Digital Banking Consulting Firms
- Banking Technological Solutions Providers
- FinTech Innovators
- Banking Legal Experts
- Journalists,Media representatives and analysts
For details and registration, visit their website here or reach the organizers on email@example.com +254 721 730 585.