Africa Business Forum B2B Investment Meeting - 25 Jan 2017.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to an Exclusive Business Event at The Dubai World Trade Tower on Wednesday 25th January at 6.30pm to 9pm. The agenda will be to meet like-minded decision makers who you can conduct Business Development opportunities with, as well as an interactive meeting session. Please feel free to extend this invitation to other CXO Level Management. Register and participate to access key business professionals, CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Government officials, Exporters, Buyers and Sellers.
The UAE and in particular Dubai has a long standing history of trade and investment with Africa. The tradition of enterprise between Dubai and Africa has thrived in recent years. To highlight the business potential in Africa, the evening event aims to:
- Highlight the African business opportunities that are opening up.
- Connect African Businesses and UAE investors together.
- Explore barriers to business and how to overcome them.
- Celebrate the role of Dubai as the export gateway to African markets.
- Highlight investment and bilateral trade opportunities.
AfricaBusinessForum.com is home to a global community of 10,000+ professionals, 20,000+ international companies, 60,000+ social media followers and 10 million website visitors. Connect, network and meet with the right people to make your business grow in Africa.
Visit AfricaBusinessForum.com to register online. No tickets available at the venue. Limited seats available. Email email@example.com or call +97145147386 (Dubai), +251935402526 (Addis Ababa) or +442081440159 (London) for more information. Refreshments and food will be provided. FREE VALET PARKING. *No refunds 24 hours prior to the event.
Program for Wednesday 25 Jan 2017 - Dubai World Trade Center Tower:
6.30 pm – 7.00 pm Arrival & registration of event participants
7.00 pm - 8.00 pm Special Guest Presentations.
8.00pm - 9.00pm Business 2 Business Professional networking
In order to facilitate networking opportunities at the Africa Business Forum, we are making space available during this event for participants to network with other businessmen and women from the same sectors. These sessions are usually highly interactive, informal and informative addressing key interests and issues.
Special Guests for the evening:
- (Presenter) Kedir Getahun - Deputy Consul General and Head of Business Promotion of the Consulate General of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Dubai, UAE
- H.E. Yibeltal Aemero - Consul General of the Consulate General of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Dubai, UAE.
- (Presenter) Mansoor Al Habbai – Head of International Alliances, Dubai Exports – Department of Economic Development Dubai, UAE Government.
- H.E. Augusta Bessa - Vice Consul , General Consulate of Angola in Dubai.
- (Presenter) R. Ahmed - Chairman & Founder, Africa Business Forum.
- (Presenter) Tarkighan Faibee - Offshore Advisory, AFZA (Ajman Freezone Authority) On behalf of Eissa Al Sheebani - Executive Director – Dubai Office, AFZA (Ajman Freezone Authority) International Private, UAE Government.
- Mohammed Rasheed Al Marzooqi - Senior Manager, Dubai Exports – Dubai, UAE Government.
- Mahmoud Zein - Business Consultant, AFZA (Ajman Freezone Authority) International Private, Dubai, UAE Government.
- Renjy Thomas - Marketing Executive, AFZA (Ajman Freezone Authority) International Private, Dubai, UAE Government.
- (Presenter) Craig Bridgman - Former Global Head of Investment Banking for Clarkson Capital Markets, currently Executive Chairman of East Africa Oil Field Services and Founder of Adamantine Energy and who sits on a number of
- advisory boards.
- William Stenhouse - Vice President Africa - Agility.
- Mohamed Ibrahim Yassin - CEO, Daallo Airlines, National carrier of Republic of Djibouti.
- Denver Dpenha - Key Account Manager, Emirates Airlines.
- Mehak Shajin - Senior Marketing, Emirates Airlines.
- Jalal Khorsheed - General Manager - Midstar Group.
- Deepak Tulsian - Trading Manager - Midstar Group.
- Rajiv Singh - CEO - Coco Veda Natural Products Inc.
- Dawda Jawara - Legal Director - Clyde & Co.
- Hanuma Prasad - Managing Director - Sigma Oil & Industrial Supply DMCC.
- Hitesh Bhayani - Managing Director - Capri Hospitality Advisers DMCC.
- Barbara Neuerburg - Managing Director - Vistra Group (UAE) Limited.
- Olena Mykhailenko - Senior Business Development Manager - Vistra Group (UAE) Limited.
- Alex Endeshaw - Director - Renaissance Capital.
- Haile Leul Tamiru - Director - Renaissance Capital.
- Ahmad Khan - General Manager - How2UAE.
- Vani Moganty - Business Development Manager - How2UAE.
- Saif Elyazal - General Manager (Board Member) - OGS Trading FZE.
- Hatim Ssalim - Director of Sales & Marketing - OGS Trading FZE.
- Arif Traore - Vice President - Trussbridge.
- Leslie Orr - Occupier Services MEA - Core Savills.
- Edward Macura - Partners - Core Savills.
- Mohamed Abakare - CEO - Sustainable Development Solutions.
- Ishfaque Gafoor - Director - Mampilly Plywood Industries.
- Sanches Diamantino - CEO - Clear Global International and Auto Africa.
- Daniel Pacic - Commercial Director - Vistra Group (UAE) Limited.
- Jaideep Sasidharan - Legal Advisor - Profound Business Services.
- Firose Khan - Manager - Arabian Business Center.
- Carsten J. Weisner - Rep. Manager & Delegate to Middle East - FRACHT ME.
- Jagdish Wadhwani - Export Manager - T.Choithrams & Sons.
- Khodr Fleifel - Sales Manager - Fleifel International Furniture DWC - LLC.
- Elizabeth Wood - Senior Associate - Clifford Chance LLP.
- Ozan Yalti - Associate - Clifford Chance LLP.
- Omer Shif - Owner - Tracon Trading PLC.
- Abdurahman Yusuf - Managing Director - Pinacle Trading LLC.
- Jijo Joseph - Managing Director - JJ Logistics
- Vineesh Vincent - Sales Manager - MASA Trading FZCO
- Shaimaa Reiad - Mechanical Engineer - MHIESME
- Ravinder Puri - Business Development Manager - Taj Al Mulook
- Syed Vaseem - Business Development Manager - Taj Al Mulook
- and many others.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Kind Regards, The Team at AfricaBusinessForum.com and AfricaGlobalTrade.com.
New Africa | New Opportunities | New Frontiers