AFP MD: Prosperity Knocks Bus Trips
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Americans for Prosperity Maryland’s
Prosperity Knocks Bus Trips
- 2 Separate Saturday Day Trips in September - 22nd & 29th.
- Ticket Information: (Cost for all tickets is $10 per person includes transportation and food)
Bus Trip 1 (Saturday September 22nd)
- (Ticket 1) Bel Air –Darkhorse Saloon – 8:00AM Saturday September 22nd
- (Ticket 2) White Marsh - White Marsh Park n Ride – 8:30AM Saturday September 22nd
- (Ticket 3) Hanover - AFP Maryland Office Hanover MD – 9:10AM Saturday September 22nd
- (Ticket 4) Davidsonville - Davidsonville Park n Ride on Rt 50 –9:45AM Saturday September 22nd
Bus Trip 1 (Saturday September 29th)
- (Ticket 1) Ocean City - Ocean City Park n Ride on 50 – 7AM Saturday September 29th
- (Ticket 2) Salisbury - Centre at Salisbury (Boscovs Front Parking Lot) – 7:40AM Saturday September 29th
- (Ticket 3) Kent Island - Kent Island Park n Ride off RT 50 – 9:20AM Saturday September 29th
- (Ticket 4) Hagerstown (co sponsored by Hagerstown TEA Party Patriots) Hagerstown Park n Ride – 8:30AM Saturday September 29th
- (Ticket 5) Frederick - Frederick Park n Ride Rt70 and New Design Road (Exit 54) – 9:15AM Saturday September 29th
- (Ticket 6) Rockville - Rockville Metro – 9:50AM Saturday September 29th
Now is the time for us to make a difference. We have to educate our neighbors, friends and co-workers on Obama’s failed record. We have to tell how them how his policies have discouraged businesses from hiring new workers, increased our national debt, and put America on the wrong track.
WILL YOU HELP US EDUCATE FELLOW AMERICANS ON
OBAMA’S FAILED RECORD?
Join Americans for Prosperity and coalition partners to rally and go door to door with our free market message to repeal ObamaCare and place real grassroots pressure on all of our elected officials!
What: Prosperity Knocks Bus Trip to Northern Virginia – Rally and Door to Door Grassroots Activism
With: Special Guests to Be Announced
When: 3 Separate Saturday Day Trips in September - 15th, 22nd, 29th.
Cost: $10 –includes food and bus transportation.
For more information or questions contact Nick Loffer at Nick@AFPMaryland.com or 410-603-1836