AFIP Master Level Final Review - with David Robertson (10:00 am CST - Centr...
The AFIP Certification Master Level Examination Review
The Master Level examination is the third and final level of the AFIP Certification program. This 75 question exam has one required section that covers federal regulations and ethical workplace scenarios. There are no State or Ethics sections. This exam is designed to test for extensive operational knowledge of the regulations and understanding of how these laws apply to real-world scenarios.
- It is suggested the Master Level candidate attend a AFIP Certification Final Review for the AFIP Certification exam in additional to this 45 min review.
- AFIP hosts a live final review the last week of each month. Please check the AFIP calendar at http://www.afip.com/calendar.htm
Register for your Master Level Certification Exam - Now Available at Kryterion Testing Centers
To register and schedule your AFIP Certification Examination, cut and paste on to your browers http://bit.ly/AFIPEXAMREG and follow the steps below:
- Click “Create a new account” in the upper right corner of the AFIP Certification Exam Registration home page. Complete the form and click “Save.”
- Select “Register for an Exam,” then “AFIP Certification,” then “Get Now” next to the exam for the state in which you work.
- Enter your Postal Code and select a Range, then hit search. Choose a testing center, then click “Select.” Select the time and acknowledge the terms. Then click “Select.”
- Click “Continue.” You’ll receive an email confirmation – please print it for your records.
Date and Time
Conference Call: Dial-In 877-768-8644, Conference code 7550915013 pin 2123