AFIP Basic/Senior Certification Final Exam Review - with Brian Lombardi (Op...
AFIP CERTIFICATION FINAL EXAM REVIEW
Attend a review session prior to testing to help solidify your knowledge of the federal and state laws covered on the AFIP Certification examination. This review covers the Basic, Senior and Master exams. The review may last from 2-3 hours.
If you are testing for the Master Certification Level please register for the Master Certification Review in addition to the Final Exam Review. This is a short review of the specifics the Master candidate should expect when taking the final tier Master Certification examination. For questions, please email Linda Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call AFIP at 817-428-2434.
PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE REGISTERING
- AFIP encourages candidates to have spent a minimum of four weeks studying prior to attending the review. The AFIP final review is the last step in the study process.
- If you fail one or more portions of the test, you may attend a second review prior to your retest.
- If you require special assistance due to disability or a language barrier, please contact AFIP at 817.428.2434.
- Review sessions are open to all candidates, from any employer, and cover all states as needed. Attendees are encouraged to refrain from discussing confidential information about their employers
- Reviews are closed when the maximum attendance (40) is reached or until five states are represented.
The review sessions on the calendar only display dates and times. Additional information will be emailed after you register.
- Review sessions may be closed for non-attendance as early as 48 hours before the scheduled session date.
- Times and dates are subject to change at any time without notice. If you’re already scheduled for a review that must be cancelled, you will be contacted via email.
- To review the dates and times of other reviews or study group sessions on the calendar, go to www.afip.com/calendar.htm.
WHAT IF I MISS A REVIEW?
- If you miss a review or are more than 10 minutes late, we request you go to www.afip.com/calendar.htm and schedule a new review.
- Given the nature of this business, it is not uncommon for a candidate to be required to leave a review in the middle to attend to a customer. We recommend scheduling a review for a day in which this issue can be avoided, but if it happens, simply hang up quietly and return to the website to reschedule.
AFIP Certification Examinations Now Available at Kryterion Testing Centers
With access to over 700 testing centers across the U.S. and the ability to schedule your exam online, AFIP is proud to announce our new examination network.
To register and schedule your AFIP Certification Examination, click here and follow the steps below.
1) Click “Create a new account” in the upper right corner of the AFIP Certification Exam Registration home page. Complete the form and click “Save.”
2) Select “Register for an Exam,” then “AFIP Certification,” then “Get Now” next to the exam for the state in which you work.
3) Enter your Postal Code and select a Range, then hit search. Choose a testing center, then click “Select.” Select the time and acknowledge the terms. Then click “Select.”
4) Click “Continue.” You’ll receive an email confirmation – please print it for your records.
5) If you have questions, please contact an AFIP Program Manager at 817-428-2434 or by email at email@example.com.
Date and Time
Live Conference Call: Dial-In 877-768-8644, Conference code 7550915013 pin 2123