Owing to the fastest growing middle class in Southeast Asia, forecasts show a staggering increase in urban population. The distinct lack of affordable housing projects however, has only met a modest part of demand. Addressing the difficulty faced by many low-income earners unable to afford a house even with preferential loans is becoming an ever-increasing issue. The Affordable Housing South East Asia Conference on 5-6th December 2016 looks to create a platform where senior key stakeholders can collaborate on identifying ways to improve the efficiency of affordable housing delivery. A growing concern towards devising methods of increasing the commercial value of land for affordable housing developers would be addressed along with exploring various ways to access housing finance. Further consideration of international best practices in the affordable housing sector would be the one of the focal points of discussion over the 2 day duration of the conference.
• Government Policies And Incentives For Affordable Housing Developers
• Access To Housing Finance
• Affordable Housing Design And Construction
• Challenges Faced By The Government And Developers
• Explore Best Practices In The Housing Development Industry