Understanding the new government healthcare plan may be overwhelming, but this intense focused workshop should help solve the mystery and educate you about this legislation and how it impacts your business:
- Is my business eligible for Tax Credits?
- Is my business subject to Tax Penalties?
- How can an employer tell whether the coverage is affordable to the employee?
- When and how does the legislation apply to your business?
- What are the Healthcare Exchanges?
- As a business owner, how do I prepare?
- What are my responsiblities?
- Are there benefits?
- What is the Covered California Insurance Exchange?
- Where can I get assistance?
Presented by: Sheree Coates, U. S. Small Business Administration
Marcia Davalos/Xiomara Pena, Small Business Majority
This WIA Title-I financially assisted program is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.