San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Effective and efficient management of today's complex and integrated programs requires both the refinement of interpersonal and basic leadership skills as well as the application of appropriate technologies and tools. This seminar is intended to introduce basic program management skills and techniques to first-line and mid-level leaders to help them comfortably and confidently assume their role and to aid in assuring program success.
By attending this seminar, you will be able to:
- Develop and utilize task schedules
- Demonstrate effective management of all resources (people, tools, and budgets)
- Apply techniques for scoping programs/projects (resource needs, schedules, level of tasking, etc.) and effectively monitor and measure progress
- Identify critical milestone events and how to develop alternate schedule recovery plans
- Communicate more effectively in all media – verbal, written, and electronic modes
- Refine interpersonal skills as they relate to dealing with diverse personal perspectives, attitudes, and motivational techniques
- Utilize basic project management tools and techniques more effectively
Areas Covered in the Session:
Areas of special concentration will include:
- Role of project management, communication, interpersonal skills, schedule management, interfacing with other units, Task Scoping (Estimating, Pricing, Financial Measures, etc.), project management software use, compliance reporting, risk management and more.
- This seminar will include lecture, dialog, and case-study approaches.
- Active participation of the class attendees will ensure a dynamic baseline for learning and honing valuable skills
Who Will Benefit:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
Note: Use coupon code < NB5SQH8N > and get 10% off on registration.
When & Where
Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.