Leading Aerodrome Safeguarding & OLS Surveying Training Course Globally!
KEY ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED AT THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COURSE
- Ensuring aerodrome operations are in compliance with ICAO Annex 14 standards
- Exploring types of Obstacle Limitation Surfaces and its relationships towards daily airport operations and how to conduct OLS analysis
- Assessing the impacts of penetrating objects towards aerodrome safety and establishing proactive measures
- Enhancing accuracy on reporting and analysis of Obstacle Limitation Surface (OLS) surveying
- Implementing strategic aerodrome management upon Construction Work in Progress (WIP)
- Conducting quality assurance audits and corrective action plans as part of aerodrome Safety Management System (SMS)
- Developing effective wildlife hazard control & management
- How to boost aerodrome operational efficiency with an effective risk management system
- Hands On Excersises & Project Case Studies for Aerodrome Safeguarding and OLS
Who should attend?
Directors, Heads, Managers, Engineers, Inspectors, Surveyors and Specialists of
- Aerodrome Operations
- Aerodrome Safety & Standards
- Airside Operations
- Safety & Risk Management
From (But not limited to) :
- Aviation Authorities
- Airport Operators
- Engineering Contractors
This course is PIC/HRDF Claimable.
For more information on GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNTED RATES, email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.