Walk-ins Are Welcome for Saturday's Conference.
Please bring cash to purchase your ticket!!!
LADIES ALIVE 2013
Debra Fisser Gloria Hadachek
Advocare SVP Double Diamond
Limited Quantity Gift Bundle: Sales Ends Monday Oct. 14th at Noon
FRIDAY FITNESS ATTENDEES ONLY:
- Great news! With your registration for Friday Fitness, you will be getting additional materials... a custom AdvoCare Fitness pack. It's a surprise... you're going to love it!
- To attend FRIDAY FITNESS, you must have purchased the FRIDAY FITNESS option
- No last-minute walk ins for Friday Fitness will be available
- Please wear comfortable clothing/tennis shoes (you will probably sweat and possibly be on and off the floor.)
- Please bring water
- 5:00pm, 6:30pm or 8:00pm FRIDAY NIGHT
- Each attendee must read and approve an exercise waiver during the registration process.
ALL TICKET INFORMATION:
- You may purchase extra tickets for future guest(s). If you don't know who the actual guest will be at the time you purchase the ticket, you may register using your own name and then update to the actual name. For more information about updating your registration please use the following link: http://www.eventbrite.com/t/update-attendee-information
- Tickets are transferrable, but not refundable. In the case that you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a new person who you personally sell your ticket to (we do not resell tickets from our end.) You can replace your name with the new person's name and update your ticket to the new person attending. For more information about updating please use this link: http://www.eventbrite.com/t/update-attendee-information
PLEASE PLAN AHEAD FOR CHILD CARE:
- Children may not attend this event. Please plan ahead for your child care this weekend.
- Nursing mothers may attend. There are nursing areas you may use during nursing/crying/active times. Please ask where the nursing are is at the check in desk and use this room when your baby needs to "talk." We understand that babies can't be silent for hours at a time, so please use this nursing area as often as you need to.
MATERIALS & BLING SHOP HOURS:
- Bling shop hours: Friday, Nov. 1st, 4:30pm - 8:30pm & Saturday Nov. 2nd, 7:30am-9:00am and during Lunch. The Bling Shop will be CLOSED during the Conference. Cash or credit card accepted.
- With your registration, you will be receiving materials at the door. We will not be mailing or providing materials to no-show registrants after the close of the event.
DRESS FOR THE ALIVE EVENT:
- Dress ranges from casual to business wear ~ it's up to you!
ADVOCARE CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP:
This year AdvoCare is sponsoring a local homeless shelter at each Ladies Alive Event. We are proud to partner with Rebecca's Place Women's Homeless Shelter. We will have a collection bin for items they are in need of:
- New Twin Sheet Linens
- New Towels
- New Washcloths
Holiday Inn Express
When & Where
Advocare Ladies Alive Columbus, Ohio