- 已完成 Introduction to Sports Massage，或；
運動按摩可以舒緩緊張的肌肉，加速恢復；運動按摩亦可以提昇肌肉效能，成為熱身方案一個元素。為此，SATAsia 為你帶來 Premax - Sports Massage 系列 - "Introduction to Sports Massage" 及 "Advanced Sports Massage Techniques"。
Each Student will be gifted one 400g Premax Massage Cream
- Participants will learn advanced sports massage theory and manual massage techniques.
- Participants will also learn key outcome measures to assess the effectiveness of their techniques.
- Advanced massage techniques allow for a more varied and effective sports massage
- Techniques include:
- –Myofascial techniques (release)
- –Transverse friction
- –Massage with movement
Instructor - Randall Cooper, Specialist Sports Physiotherapist, B.Physio, M.Physio, APAM, FACP
- Co-Author of the World's Leading Sports Medicine Text, Clinical Sports Medicine (Brukner & Khan)
- Examination Panel for the Australian College of Physiotherapist Sports Specialisation Program
- Lectures and Workshops in La Trobe, Melbourne and Monash Universities
- Founder and Managing Director of Premax
Do you love the way an elite cyclist can wiz past at 50kmph and not blow out a candle? So do we. What about the terrific feeling of getting over a sports injury with hard work, determination, and a great therapist? We know what that's all about too. If you use words like periodisation, active recovery, max effort, lactate threshold, hitting the wall, and cadence, you won't need to explain those terms to us.
The same goes for trigger points, myofascial release, neurodynamics, or lymphatic drainage. In short everyone involved in Premax from our elite athletes and therapists that test and refine the products, to our sales people and distributors, we all love being healthy and fit and it shows in our products.