San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Advanced Process Mapping for Business Improvement (Classroom)
Learn how to create a Lean business using advanced Process Mapping techniques. Create advanced cross-functional maps capturing metrics that can be used to analyze processes and identify opportunities to streamline the business and save time and money. You will learn about Lean and the methods used to identify and eliminate waste that creates chaos and prevents growth and profits.
Students will feel confident having the ability to construct and analyze process maps to streamline processes that will reduce costs and increase profits for their organization or company.
You Will Learn…
- How to Create Cross-Functional Process Maps
- How to Capture Metrics to Identify & Prioritize Problem Areas in a Process
- How to Analyze Process Maps using LEAN Methods
- Universal Flowchart Standards for Symbols, Content, and Structure
- About Business Process Improvement Methods
- Best Process Mapping Tools and Process Mapping Software
Who Should Attend:
- Business professionals that want to learn about Lean principles and tools for process improvement
- Companies and growing businesses that desire to build a continuous improvement discipline within its organization
- Managers seeking ways to improve business operations across functions
- Project managers who have the analytical ability to lead process improvement initiatives and facilitate process mapping sessions
There will be several breaks throughout the day with complimentary light refreshments. The class will also break for lunch.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Take the F, M, N or Q trains. M23 crosstown. Facility located between 5th and 6th Avenues.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. Substitutions of an attendee may be made at any time with prior written notice.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellation and/or reschedule requests must be received in writing by email or fax. Attendees may reschedule a course one time and must be taken within a three month time period. Failure to appear without notice will result in forfeiture of the course fee and rescheduling. You will receive a written acknowledgement confirming your cancellation request. Cancellations can be processed as follows:
- Full refund – 21 days prior to course
- Partial refund (50%) - 14 days prior to course
- No refund after 14 days
1. If a course is cancelled or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of MyLeanBusiness, Inc. you will have the option for a full refund or can reschedule for another date. However, we are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation.
2. Location changes may be necessary to accomodate class size. In such case rescheduled venues will be within the vicinity of the original location.
When & Where
MyLeanBusiness, Inc. helps start-ups, entrepreneurs, non-profits and growing businesses create and sustain lean, successful and profitable businesses.