***Please note that this course has been moved to Tuesday, October 18th, in Tampa, FL.***
Advanced Michelangelo and DynamicArm Training
Please complete the below online courses prior to attending this training.
- MyoBock Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/myobock-online-training-tickets-18945006023
- Michelangelo Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/michelangelo-with-axon-bus-prosthetic-system-online-training-tickets-18944946846
- DynamicArm Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dynamicarm-online-training-tickets-18944612847
In this course the practitioner will learn how to:
- Assemble and establish proper alignment of electric elbow system
- Perform computer adjustments to DynamicArm to ensure proper functioning
- Understand the features, technical data and construction of the Michelangelo ®hand with AxonBus Prosthetic system (APS)
- Know how to assemble, align and wire the components of the APS in preparation for trial fitting
- Identify input device options and their applications to the APS
- Identify the Michelangelo® hand modes and the user benefit
- Successfully navigate Axonsoft and perform patient specific settings
- Understand control and switching options and all adjustments in the Customizing tab that enable you to optimize the Michelangelo® program settings.
Presenter: Gerald Stark, MSEM, CPO/L, FAAOP
Since 1992 Gerry has been working as a clinician, engineer, and instructor. Gerald joined Ottobock in 2012 as a Senior Upper Limb Clinical Specialist, Gerry served as the Vice-President of Product Development and Education at Fillauer for 15 years where he directed clinical education, onsite consultation, and product development. He has a Mechanical Engineering degree and a Master of Science in Engineering Management. Gerry enjoys writing and presenting topics nationally and internationally to broaden Prosthetic and Orthotic education.
4.25 (s) ABC CEUs per each half day Michelangelo and half day DynamicArm training (Total of 8.5 CEUs for entire day)
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Date & Time:
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
12502 North Pine Drive
Tampa, FL 33612
If you have any questions, please contact your regional Ottobock Sales Representative, Eric Fregger at Eric.Fregger@ottobock.com or 612-889-2884.
If you need assistance with registration, please either email email@example.com or call Ottobock Customer Service at 800-328-4058 and ask to speak to an Education Coordinator.
Your upper limb patients can try out leading myoelectric components such as Michelangelo Hand with Axon-Bus Prosthetic System and DynamicArm on Wednesday, October 19th. Our clinical experts will work with you through the assessment and evaluation to help verify what technology suits your patient best. We will have a suite of Ottobock upper limb products for people with transradial and transhumeral limb loss.
***Please call ERIC FREGGER at 612-889-2884 if you would like to register your patient for a trial fit on October 19th.***