Advanced Michelangelo and DynamicArm Training
Please complete the below online courses prior to attending this training.
MyoBock Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/myobock-online-training-tickets-18945006023
Michelangelo Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/michelangelo-with-axon-bus-prosthetic-system-online-training-tickets-18944946846
DynamicArm Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dynamicarm-online-training-tickets-18944612847
In this course the practitioner will learn how to:
- Assemble and establish proper alignment of electric elbow system
- Perform computer adjustments to DynamicArm to ensure proper functioning
- Understand the features, technical data and construction of the Michelangelo ®hand with AxonBus Prosthetic system (APS)
- Know how to assemble, align and wire the components of the APS in preparation for trial fitting
- Identify input device options and their applications to the APS
- Identify the Michelangelo® hand modes and the user benefit
- Successfully navigate Axonsoft and perform patient specific settings
- Understand control and switching options and all adjustments in the Customizing tab that enable you to optimize the Michelangelo® program settings.
Julie Schick, CP, OTR
Julie is an ABC Certified Prosthetist and Occupational Therapist. She joined Ottobock in the Professional and Clinical Services Department in February 2001, after 12 years working in clinical practice. In her role as Upper Limb Clinical Specialist in Prosthetics, she is an instructor for upper limb training courses, and has presented at local, national, and international conferences. Her clinical experience includes twelve years in patient management. Julie holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy from Elizabethtown College and a Certificate in Prosthetics from Northwestern University. Julie enjoys having the opportunity to educate our customers and colleagues and to support and enhance their ability to improve the lives of people with upper limb loss.
4.25 (s) ABC CEUs per each half day Michelangelo and half day DynamicArm training (Total of 8.5 CEUs for entire day)
Light breakfast and lunch provided.
If you have any questions, please contact your regional Ottobock Sales Representative, John Howard at John.Howard@ottobock.com or 612-859-4434.
If you need assistance with registration, please either email email@example.com or call Ottobock Customer Service at 800-328-4058 and ask to speak to an Education Coordinator.