Advanced Michelangelo and DynamicArm Training
Please complete the below online courses prior to attending this training.
MyoBock Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/myobock-online-training-tickets-18945006023
Michelangelo Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/michelangelo-with-axon-bus-prosthetic-system-online-training-tickets-18944946846
DynamicArm Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dynamicarm-online-training-tickets-18944612847
In this course the practitioner will learn how to:
- Assemble and establish proper alignment of electric elbow system
- Perform computer adjustments to DynamicArm to ensure proper functioning
- Understand the features, technical data and construction of the Michelangelo ®hand with AxonBus Prosthetic system (APS)
- Know how to assemble, align and wire the components of the APS in preparation for trial fitting
- Identify input device options and their applications to the APS
- Identify the Michelangelo® hand modes and the user benefit
- Successfully navigate Axonsoft and perform patient specific settings
- Understand control and switching options and all adjustments in the Customizing tab that enable you to optimize the Michelangelo® program settings.
Annie Hess, CP
Annie has had a passion for upper limb prosthetics since her first class in O&P school, and has pursued additional experience and knowledge in this area since. She attended the prosthetics and orthotics program at the University of Washington, and has worked with and for several upper limb specialists. Annie is the secretary of the AAOP’s Upper Limb Prosthetic society and the first woman to serve as an officer. She authored the chapter on body-powered UL components for the 4th edition of the Atlas of Amputations and Limb Deficiencies. She lives in San Jose and is enjoying her new field based position travelling all over the country!
4.25 (s) ABC CEUs per each half day Michelangelo and half day DynamicArm training (Total of 8.5 CEUs for entire day)
Light breakfast and lunch provided.
If you have any questions, please contact your regional Ottobock Sales Representative, Holly Barnett at Holley.Barnett@ottobock.com or 512-569-3786.
If you need assistance with registration, please either email email@example.com or call Ottobock Customer Service at 800-328-4058 and ask to speak to an Education Coordinator.