Advanced Michelangelo and DynamicArm Training
Please complete the below online courses prior to attending this training.
MyoBock Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/myobock-online-training-tickets-18945006023
Michelangelo Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/michelangelo-with-axon-bus-prosthetic-system-online-training-tickets-18944946846
DynamicArm Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dynamicarm-online-training-tickets-18944612847
In this course the practitioner will learn how to:
- Assemble and establish proper alignment of electric elbow system
- Perform computer adjustments to DynamicArm to ensure proper functioning
- Understand the features, technical data and construction of the Michelangelo ®hand with AxonBus Prosthetic system (APS)
- Know how to assemble, align and wire the components of the APS in preparation for trial fitting
- Identify input device options and their applications to the APS
- Identify the Michelangelo® hand modes and the user benefit
- Successfully navigate Axonsoft and perform patient specific settings
- Understand control and switching options and all adjustments in the Customizing tab that enable you to optimize the Michelangelo® program settings.
Tim Shride CPO, FAAOP
Tim is an ABC Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist. He joined Ottobock Professional and Clinical Services as a Clinical Specialist in 2009. His responsibilities include presenting introductory and advanced courses on upper limb prosthetic technology, and developing educational materials. As a Clinical Specialist for Ottobock, he has presented locally, nationally and internationally. Prior to joining Ottobock, he was in clinical practice in New England and the Pacific Northwest for 8 years. He is a graduate of the University of Washington with a BS in Prosthetics and Orthotics and a BA in Business Administration.
4.25 (s) ABC CEUs per each half day Michelangelo and half day DynamicArm training (Total of 8.5 CEUs for entire day)
Light breakfast and lunch provided.
If you have any questions, please contact your regional Ottobock Sales Representative, Jeff Bradish at Jeff.Bradish@ottobock.com or 512-202-6065.
If you need assistance with registration, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ottobock Customer Service at 800-328-4058 and ask to speak to an Education Coordinator.