Advanced Michelangelo and DynamicArm Training
In this course the practitioner will learn how to:
- Assemble and establish proper alignment of electric elbow system
- Perform computer adjustments to DynamicArm to ensure proper functioning
- Understand the features, technical data and construction of the Michelangelo ®hand with AxonBus Prosthetic system (APS)
- Know how to assemble, align and wire the components of the APS in preparation for trial fitting
- Identify input device options and their applications to the APS
- Identify the Michelangelo® hand modes and the user benefit
- Successfully navigate Axonsoft and perform patient specific settings
- Understand control and switching options and all adjustments in the Customizing tab that enable you to optimize the Michelangelo® program settings.
In order to become qualified to fit the Michelangelo and/or DynamicArm, you will need to complete the pre-requisite online training listed below. Please attempt to complete this training before attending the course. If you're unable to complete the online pre-requisites in advance, you may also complete them afterwards.
MyoBock Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/myobock-online-training-tickets-18945006023
Michelangelo Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/michelangelo-with-axon-bus-prosthetic-system-online-training-tickets-18944946846
DynamicArm Online Training - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dynamicarm-online-training-tickets-18944612847
4.25 (s) ABC CEUs per half day Michelangelo & half day DynamicArm training (Total of 8.5 CEUs for entire day)
Light breakfast and lunch provided.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Ottobock Sales Representative, Amy Arnold at 512-808-3963 or Amy.Arnold@ottobock.com.
If you need assistance with registration or any other questions, please either email email@example.com or call Ottobock Customer Service at 800-328-4058 and ask to speak to an Education Coordinator.