Keynote Speaker: Marci Nielsen, PhD, MPH
Marci Nielsen, PhD, MPH, is President and CEO of the Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative (PCPCC), with a mission to improve the U.S. health system by strengthening advanced primary care (via the patient centered medical home framework). Marci is a seasonsed health policy executive with nearly three decades of state, federal , international, and academic experience, including the development and implementation of innovative policies in public and private health care programs.
Hear the latest evidence in support of medical homes and why free SIM support is right for you and your primary care team.
Who should attend: physicians, APRNs, practice managers, practice team members, and senior executives representing non-medical home practices.
Connecticut's State Innovation Model Initiative invites physicians to participate in the Advanced Medical Home program. Participation in the AMH program can:
- Develop a stronger bond with your patients leading to healthier outcomes
- Decrease team turnover and boost staff satisfaction
- Qualify for higher primary care fees and quality payments under Medicaid
- Excel in Medicare's Merit Based Incentive Payment System
- Become eligible to participate in new payment models
- Technical assistance is at no cost
Join us for dinner and learn more!