Hosted by the Pasadena Police Department
This class is for law enforcement social media managers who want to take their department's social media image and content to the next level. It is a fast-paced class aimed at the social media manager who is dedicated to the assignment and committed to providing the finest product to their community.
Taught over a period of two days, students will get hands-on experience with the topics instructed, which include:
- Advanced photo and infographic creation skills: Learn how to create digital images which captivate audiences, engage your community and increase your followers
- Video creation skills: Go from planning a video, shooting, editing and publishing a video with ease, and with the right tools and software
- Branding and marketing: Learn what you need to do to establish yourself and your agency as a credible, solid source of information
- Content curation and creation: From finding content that captivates and engages your followers to how to create content to make your agency stay above the noise on social media
- Legalities of social media: Do you have the legal right to use that music in a PSA video? What about using other people's images?
- "Dress-Right-Dress" press releases were yesterday: Find out what people want in a news release issued today
- Are you prepared for what may come in 2017? We'll inform you what to look for and what you need to know
Students will leave this class feeling confident, competent and motivated to produce excellent content for your agency. Your department's social media program will change almost immediately.
Need a Training Request Flyer?
Payments, Cancellations and Refunds
*This class is restricted to law enforcement personnel only.*