Advanced Inventory Topics in QuickBooks
Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Please join me as we dig into the more advanced topics and tools for tracking inventory in QuickBooks!
Here is the schedule of topics for this webinar...
- This event features a live demonstration of QuickBooks advanced inventory features, including a review of the following:
- How group/kit items work in QuickBooks and their limitations
- How assembly items work in QuickBooks, and the key differences between how they work in the Premier and Enterprise editions
- How bills of material work within assembly items
- How to add labor, overhead or other items into a bill of material
- The key benefits of using pending builds
- How the unit of measure feature works in QuickBooks
- How multi-location/multi-warehouse tracking works with the Advanced Inventory module (see special note below)
- How to set up bin/aisle/shelf tracking in the Advanced Inventory module (see special note below)
- How lot/serial tracking works in Advanced Inventory and related limitations (see special note below)
Even more topics we'll be covering...
- The barcoding functionality available in the Advanced Inventory module (see special note below)
- How FIFO costing works in the Advanced Inventory module (see special note below) vs. the average costing that is standard in QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise
- The additional inventory related reports available by using the Advanced Inventory module of QuickBooks
- What are some options if QuickBooks can't handle the specific inventory needs of your business?
- Some secrets on how to evaluate third-party inventory add-on applications for QuickBooks
- And of course, your questions!
More benefits of attending:
- You'll hear minimal "accountant-speak". I'll do my best to explain these QuickBooks features in easy-to-understand ways.
- Share in a great deal of knowledge, insight, and experience with QuickBooks. I have been working with QuickBooks and inventory since 1999. (see note above about Online and Mac versions of QuickBooks not being covered in this webinar).
In fact, I have been responsible for managing $4 million of inventory, as well as the accounting/CFO tasks for a $15 million business, so I know exactly what you are going through.
- The ability to ask questions during the event. I will do my best to get them answered either during the event or afterwards.
- A link of the webinar content will be sent to all attendees. You can review and study the webinar materials as much as you like for 60 days from the date of the event.
- You won't have to leave the office - just tap into your web browser, get connected, and soak up the QuickBooks inventory knowledge you've been looking for. My expert insight will help build your confidence with QuickBooks!
Special notes for this webinar <- Please review them carefully!
- This webinar is NOT designed for those using Online or Mac editions of QuickBooks. We will be focusing on the desktop versions of QuickBooks - Pro, Premier and Enterprise
- The Advanced Inventory module is ONLY available via the Platinum subscription level for QuickBooks Enterprise. It is NOT available for the Pro or Premier editions, and is not available with the Silver or Gold subscription levels of QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Internet and phone connection (if you prefer to dial in and not use computer speakers) required to attend the webinar
- All times shown are Eastern Time.
- Refunds only given for cancellations 24 hours or more in advance of the event.
This QuickBooks Inventory webinar will help you:
- Boost your comfort level with the advanced topics of tracking inventory in QuickBooks
- Increase your confidence in working with QuickBooks Enterprise and the Advanced Inventory module every day
- Develop a much better understanding of where QuickBooks inventory tools alone may or may not be the best solution for the inventory tracking needs of your business
Just purchase your registration to my webinar using the handy registration section above. If you have any questions, please use the contact link on the page and I'll respond as quickly as possible to them.
Want to attend but can't make the date?
The live webinar will be recorded and a link sent to all paid attendees to review the content for 60 days from the date of the event. You can replay any or all of the materials as much as you like during that period.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
If you are not satisfied with your learning experience during my webinar, simply drop me a line and request a refund. Your webinar fee will be refunded in full - no questions asked.
Scott Gregory, QuickBooks Specialist and CFO
Scott has been helping businesses unlock the mysteries of QuickBooks, accounting, inventory, manufacturing/distribution and finance for over 30 years.
His easy-to-understand teaching style has helped hundreds of business owners, entrepreneurs, and bookkeepers gain clarity with QuickBooks, eliminate confusion, and be successful with their favorite software!
Some of Scott's credentials:
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) from the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- QuickBooks instructor in such venues as: Ohio Society of CPAs, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Lakeland Community College, Intuit Town Hall Meetings
- Worked with QuickBooks software for 19+ years and in business finance and accounting for 30+ years.