This 4 day class will give experienced technicians diagnostic information to perform repairs, system troubleshooting, and maintenance. We will spend approximately half the time in the hands-on lab and the other half in a lecture setting.
Technicians will learn how to troubleshoot the boom systems, vacuum systems, hydraulic, water heaters, water pumps, pneumatic systems using the on-board electrical/electronic systems.
Please provide your Vactor serial number for your HXX product so the trainer can cover the attendee’s specific model.
HXX products discussed will include HXX II, HXX III, HXX Prodigy, and HXX Paradigm
- Intelliview function
- Intelliview for diagnostic assistance
- How to manually override hydraulic and pneumatic functions
- Electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- CANbus diagnostics
- How to use the diagnostic manual
- Electronics, basic electrical, preliminary checks, levels 1 and 2 diagnostics from the Intellliview screens
- Using the schematics to compliment the diagnostic process
- Diagnose electronic controls of vacuum related problems
This class meets Monday at 8:30 AM through Thursday at 4:00 PM. Attendance at the entire session is required.
Who should attend: Technicians wanting to improve their ability to troubleshoot HXX function and electronic systems.
Prerequisites: Technicians must have completed the standard HXX Mechanics class within the last 3 years before attending.