Actions and Detail Panel
ADVANCED DENTAL WET LAB - 1 vet + 1 tech
Sun, May 7, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Each ticket is good for 1 DVM & 1 Techs
The review of real dental concepts to care for periodontal disease, tooth resorption, and fractured teeth. Additional coverage on oral oncology, enamel hypoplasia, and oral trauma repair will be taught.
Advanced Dental Procedures
- Advanced intraoral radiology capture of (Maxillary 4th premolars, Molars, TMJs and interpretation of complicated cases.
- Extractions of the following teeth: Mandibular Canine, Mandibular Molars, Maxillary 4th Premolar, and removal of fractured root tips
- Repair of Oronasal Fistula
- Palatal Defect repair with bone graft
- Oral Tumor Surgery
- Gingival hyperplasia (Gingivectomy) surgery