Prevention is the key to avoiding Carbon Monoxide hazards in the home. Without full CO safety and combustion diagnostics, there is no way of knowing whether a system is safe or efficient.
This 1-day training course will provide you with both classroom and hands-on instruction. You will learn the skills necessary to properly identify and inspect combustion appliances such as furnaces, space heaters, and water heaters that present potential health and safety hazards.
Earn 4 BPI and 6 NATE CEU's!
You Will Learn:
- The basic principles of combustion, distribution, and venting
- Health & safety issues related to combustion equipment
- Basics of visual & diagnostic combustion appliance safety & efficiency inspection
- Test procedures for vented & non-vented appliances
- Relationship between combustion safety problems and vent systems
- How to complete the "worst case" combustion appliance zone testing
When & Where
Insight Property Services
Insight Property Services is a BPI test center and training organization. Joe, Insight's lead instructor, has taught over 100 classes and trained more than 200 students since 2010. Insight's training courses prepare contractors and other professionals to cost effectively meet new building code requirements, improve the performance of existing homes, safely, and earn certifications required by state & utility sponsored incentive programs.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.InsightPropertyServices.com