San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Date: October 18, 2016
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Course Description: This renewal course follows American Heart Association curriculum for the Advanced Cardiac Life Support program. Course objectives include:
- Proficiency in basic life support
- Recognizing and initiating early management of pre-arrest conditions
- Managing cardiac arrest
- Identifying and treating ischemic chest pain and acute coronary syndromes
- Recognizing other life-threatening clinical situations (such as stroke) and provinding initial care
- Using ACLS algorithms
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
***You MUST have a 2016 ACLS Provider Manual for this course. AHA guidelines state that participants must have an active ACLS card to take the renewal course.***
Fees (payment is expected on the day of the course in order to receive CEU hours and Course Card):
- Non-Employees (including MD's contracted through RCHSD): $110 Provider
- RCHSD Employees: No course fee ONLY if it is required for your job.
- Required manual may be purchased for $35 from RCHSD Education and Development, or checked out from the RCHSD medical library
- Pre-Course Assessment (Pre-Test) link will be included in the confirmation email sent once registered for the course.
- Participants are responsible for bringing the ACLS manual to class.
When & Where
Rady Children's Hospital, Education & Development
Contact: Laura White in the Education & Development Department
- Phone: 858-966-8339
- Emaill: email@example.com