Dates: May 16 & 17, 2017
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Course Description: This two-day course follows American Heart Association curriculum for the Advanced Cardiac Life Support program. Course objectives include:
- Proficiency in basic life support
- Recognizing and initiating early management of pre-arrest conditions
- Managing cardiac arrest
- Identifying and treating ischemic chest pain and acute coronary syndromes
- Recognizing other life-threatening clinical situations (such as stroke) and provinding initial care
- Using ACLS algorithms
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
***You MUST have a 2016 ACLS Provider Manual for this course.***
Fees (payment is expected on the day of the course in order to receive CEU hours and Course Card):
- General Participant (Including MDs contracted through RCHSD): $230 Provider
- RCHSD Employees: No course fee if it is required for your role and unit.
- Required manual may be checked out from the RCHSD medical library.
- The Pre-Test link will be included in the confirmation email sent once registered for the course.
- Participants are responsible for bringing all course material including books to class