This 4 day class will give experienced technicians diagnostic information to perform repairs, system troubleshooting, and maintenance. We will spend approximately half the time in the hands-on lab and the other half in a lecture setting.
Technicians will learn how to troubleshoot the boom systems, vacuum systems, hydraulic, pneumatic systems using the on-board electrical/electronic systems.
- Intelliview navigation
- Intelliview for diagnostic assistance
- How to manually override hydraulic and pneumatic functions
- Electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- CANbus diagnostics
- How to use the diagnostic manual
- Electronics, basic electrical, preliminary checks, levels 1 and 2 diagnostics from the Intellliview screens
- Using the schematics to compliment the diagnostic process
This class meets Monday at 8:30 AM through Thursday at 4:00 PM. Attendance at the entire session is required.
Who should attend: Technicians wanting to improve their ability to troubleshoot 2100 Plus function and electronic systems.
Prerequisites: Technicians must have completed the standard 2100 Plus Mechanics class within the last 3 years before attending.
April 24-27, June 26-29, October 16-19