No Social Media Strategies. No Branding Discussions.
It's All About The Revenue.
70% of online ad inventory goes unsold. With the uncertainty of the economy and its possible impact on the digital advertising industry, companies and independent publishers should re-evaluate their ad monetization strategies to ensure maximum yield. AdRevenue 08 is the first open conference totally dedicated to improving the monetary value of ad inventory for online publishers and ad networks so you can go from having unsold ads to revenue.
Opening Keynote, Barry Parr, Analyst, Forrester Research
Online Advertising: A Volatile Ecosystem
The future of online advertising requires the creation of value for advertisers, media, agencies, networks, and other services. How can we build an industry in a time of difficult transitions, while keeping it in equilibrium?
Additional Speakers Include:
- Adam Gerber, CMO, Quantcast
- Anand Subramanian, CEO, ContextWeb
- Barry Parr, Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Brian Morrissey, Digital Editor, AdWeek
- Chas Edwards, CRO, Federated Media
- Chris Moore, General Partner, Redpoint Ventures
- Geoff Katz, Director of Advertising Services, Razorfish
- Jarvis Mak, Global Director of Research & Insight, Havas Digital
- Jeff Green, COO, AdECN
- Joe Zawadzki, Founder and CEO, Media Math
- Martin Green, COO, Meebo
- Matthew Boyd, Head, North America, ValueClick
- Michael Rubenstein , Director, Ad Exchange, Google, Inc.
- Omar Tawakol, CEO, Blue Kai
- Nick Johnson, VP Digital Media Sales, NBC Universal
- Rajeev Goel, Co-Founder and President, PubMatic
- Ravi Belani, Analyst, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Rick Vorhaus, Senior VP of Business Development, Six Apart
- Russ Fradin, Co-Founder and President, Adify
- Sam Wick, GM Userplane, & VP, AOL
- Steve Polsky, President and COO, Flixster
- Troy Young, CMO, VideoEgg
When & Where
PubMatic provides more than 5,000 web publishers real-time ad optimization, which significantly increases revenue while simplifying ad network management.