San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Adrenaline Rush Weekend! Feel the RUSH! Feel the Adrenaline!
This is a weekend where you can feel the rush and feel the adrenaline! The engines roaring and your blood pumping as you race an ATV through the Dunes of Pismo Beach. There are other activities available, such as horseback riding, kayaking, beach walking, and more. Enjoy this great weekend with us!
List of available activies
- our main activity will be ATV. (Costs for 2-4 hours range from $50-$150 depending on the size and power of the machine. ATV's can hold from 1-8 people. Helmets are provided. Kids 4 and older can ride on the ATV but only those with a valid drivers license can drive an ATV.)
- Horseback riding ($55/hour)
- Kayaking (approx. $70 for 2 hour tour, minimum age of 12 and must be able to swim)
- hiking (free, multiple locations eg Morro State Park, Bishop Peak Open Space)
- For young kids: San Luis Obispo Children's Museum, San Luis Obispo Farmer's Market, Charles Paddock Zoo, Paso Robles Children's Museum
- San Simeon/Hears Castle, 58 miles from our campground. Costs vary depending on tour type and length. May need to buy tickets in advance.
Have questions? Reach out to one of the organizers:
Jerry Strebig, firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 408 679 1156
Driving directions - In clear roads about 3 hours - more in traffic
Oceano State Campground - 555 Pier Ave Oceano, CA 93445 - 3 miles south of Pismo Beach, CA
Campsite numbers 54, 55, 56 and 57
From Hwy 101 and Hwy 280:
- Head south on Hwy 101 for 191 miles
- Take Hwy 1 south exit towards Pismo Beach/Wadsworth Ave, .2 miles
- Slight right onto CA-1/Dolliver St, continue to follow CA-1 south, 3 miles
- Turn right onto Pier Ave, .1 miles
- Oceano State Campgrounds is on right at 555 Pier Ave.