San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“It might be surprising to note that a number of tech companies are investing increasingly in artist residency programs. In fact, two of the biggest tech companies in the region — Facebook and Autodesk — maintain active residency programs. For companies without the infrastructure for such endeavors, local art and technology non-profit CODAME offers to pair tech companies with artists for individual projects through their ‘Adopt An Artist’ program.” – Ceci Moss
6:00pm - Doors Open - Drinks and Snacks
7:00pm - Reza Ali talk and Q&A
7:45pm - Anouk Wipprecht talk and Q&A
8:30pm - Donald Hanson + Anouk installation premiere
Thank you to the Salesforce UX team!
About CODAME ART+TECH Adopt Program
- Interactive installations for conventions, trade shows or on your site.
- Artist In Residence create and collaborate for a week, month or quarter.
- Data visualizations to support marketing and branding efforts in a fun and creative way.
- Video installations to illuminate your vision and inspirit talent.
- Office space distinctive original artworks.
- Inspirational talks with artists working in the intersection of art and technology.
- Workshops with your teams of any discipline or size.
- Events private or public, always unique, educational, and community inspiring.
- Showcase capabilities of your products, while supporting the vital San Francisco creative culture.
Adopt Program is Nonprofit: CODAME accepts tax deductible donations as members of Intersection for the Arts, a 501(c)(3). We can tailor content to match any budget, with each project as unique as your organization. Let’s begin the conversation.
Read about the Adopt Program and other artist residencies in the Bay Area on this post!
When & Where
ART+TECH projects and nonprofit events, to inspire through experience.
- 50+ projects built in collaboration with tech+artists around the globe
- 60+ events since 2009
- 200+ tech+artists featured
- 20k+ top-industry community of engineers, designers and artists
Embracing innovation through creativity, play, and collaboration between artists and technologists.
We build immersive, engaging, out of the ordinary experiences by:
- Playing together with artists, coders, designers, game developers, creators, performers and musicians.
- Celebrating creativity by curating magic-inspiring experiences that combine art with technology.
- Inspiring entrepreneurs, innovators, startups and companies by injecting creativity into organizations.
// SUPPORT ART+TECH
With the support of like-minded partners we plan to triple our numbers and bring the San Francisco innovative, independent, and creative spirit of CODAME around the world. Support us or just Get in touch
Based on a flexible model tailored to your unique organizational needs, the CODAME Program enables companies to collaborate with a diverse community of artists making and hacking in a range of media—from projection mapping, motion sensors and wearable technologies to robotics, data visualization and MIDI controllers.
/// NON PROFIT
Select CODAME as the designated entity when making a donation.
/// CORE TEAM
… and more than 100 amazing artists and volunteers…