This is the Spring Retreat for the Detroit Chapter of Adodi. Join us for weekend of intimate conversation and brotherly love.
Our theme this year is Living in the Moonlight: Growing in the Intimacy of Black Men.
Friday, April 21, 2017: Welcome Reception, 7:30 pm - 11 pm (light refreshments)
3956 Mt. Elliot St. Detroit, MI 48207 (Near Corner of Mt. Elliot & Gratiot)
- Reception, Networking (Refreshments) 7:30 pm
- Talent Sharing Entertainment Program: 8:30 pm
- Free to registered Retreat participants; $10 for others:
Saturday, April 22, 2017: Retreat Day, 11 am - 11 pm (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
3956 Mt. Elliot St. Detroit, MI 48207
- Continental breakfast, 10 am -11 am
- Fellowship Dance, 9 pm -11 pm
Sunday, April 23, 2017: Brotherhood Brunch, 1 pm - 5 pm
4696 Quarton Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Included for Registered Retreat participants, $10 for others