Actions and Detail Panel
Adobe Lightroom Photo Processing Made Easy
Sat, July 22, 2017, 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM CDT
Lightroom Training Made Easy | How to process your images like a PRO
In the Digital Age of Photography, it is just as important that you master post processing as you do taking photographs. Learn how to create your own style as an Artist!
This seminar will teach you how to take your photography to an amazing new level of creativity, productivity, and fun. From image capture to final print – you’ll see it unfold right in front of you.
- How to Create Stunning Images
- How to Remove Flaws and Defects
- How to Retouch Portraits Like a Pro
- How to Pick your best Images
- How to remove noise from images
- How to Import/Export/Save Images
- How to create images that inspire, inform, and delight
Your Instructor, Professional Photographer: Blair Ball
Past President of Memphis Camera Club – 2 yrs. Vice President – 2 yrs.
His works have been published in:
CBS sports | The Travel Channel | Memphis Magazine | The Commercial Appeal | Memphis Sports Magazine | Memphis Motorsports Park | Memphis Runners Magazine | Bass Pro Shops Pyramid Memphis | New York Post | The Guardian | Memphis Business Journal
When: Saturday July 22nd, 2017 | Saturday | 1:00 – 4:30
Where: Collierville Chamber of Commerce | 485 Halle Park Drive | Collierville 38017
Investment: 20% Discount Early Registration Fee $89 | *After July 15th, Fee is $109.
Who Should Attend
- New and existing Lightroom users are encouraged to attend my classes, but a solid working knowledge of your computer's operating system is necessary for this workshop.
- Previous Lightroom experience is not required or having the software.
Register today! SAVE 20%