Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
This course is held on 2 consecutive Sundays: October 16th & 23rd from 11:30am-3:30pm both days.
Many photographers are finding Adobe Lightroom to be the perfect tool for organizing, processing and manipulating your images.
This beginner Lightroom course shows you step-by-step how to take control of your digital photography workflow.
Discover the most efficient method for downloading images into Lightroom and organizing them. Quickly import and manage your photo collection in a library that makes finding and editing your photos easy.
Learn the best way to make global and local color and tonal corrections to your images and take advantage of new world-class noise reduction capabilities. Convert images to black and white, as well as add tonal overlays, edge effects and film grain textures.
You will also learn how to configure the FTP settings in the web module so that you can create stunning web galleries with the click of a button.
This class takes place in our state of the art computer lab where each student is assigned a 27-inch iMac 2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5. You do not need to bring a laptop.
Topics Covered in the Morning Session:
• Library module: Setting Up Lightroom: The Right Way from the Start
• Importing Images: From card and hard drive
• The Develop module: Editing Your RAW, TIFF and JPEG Images like a Pro
• Export options: Creating presets for specific jobs, using the new emailing feature within Lightroom 5 or using Publish Services.
Topics Covered in the Afternoon Session:
• Using Lightroom for Global Adjustments: Exposure, curves, split tones, sharpening and noise reduction
• Using Lightroom for Selective Adjustments: Spoting tool, selective brush (masking), graduated filters
• Radial Gradient: Emphasize important parts of your image with more flexibility and control. The Radial Gradient tool lets you create off-center vignette effects, or multiple vignetted areas within a single image.
• Advanced Healing Brush: Make your images spotless with a single brush stroke. Adjust the size of the brush and move it in precise paths. Unwanted objects and flaws— even those with irregular shapes like threads—just disappear.
• Using Lightroom 5 with Photoshop (photoshop is not required for this class)
• The Web module: Showing Your Work To Clients or Friends
• Print module: Finally, the Print!